2017 Integrated Health Systems Syndicated Study
Our research helps market access executives make better strategic decisions concerning targeting and resource allocation, and empowers field-based executives with the knowledge to meet their account goals.
METHODOLOGY AND DATA SOURCES
This report is the result of 20 months of data gathering and analysis, as well as more than 200 personal interviews with C-suite and director-level health system executives, within a total of 60 integrated health systems (IDNs). Our primary goals are to understand alternative payment model (APM) activity, identify consequential market trends, IDN strategic priorities, and uncover potential opportunities for strategic supplier partnerships.
This qualitative research study includes telephone interviews with up to five clinical and management executives from each IDN. We also use CMS, U.S. Census, and our own proprietary databases and action-oriented models, such as our ACO Visual Scorecard and Volume-to-Value Score.
- Management report with key findings, market trends, regional comparisons, and IDN profile executive summaries
- Detailed IDN Profiles
- 90-minute top-line review and Q&A to senior management
- Research partners may choose up to 30 IDNs from our list of health systems for higher level examination.
- Partners may ask up to five additional questions or topic areas to be included in their custom version of the study.
- We also make available our entire library of IDN Profiles to our clients, which are updated twice yearly.
IDN PROFILES INCLUDE
- Overview and Recent News
- Leadership/Org Chart
- Strategic Priorities
- Population Characteristics
- Payer Mix
- Performance Metrics
- Market Share
- Key Competitors
- Top IDNs within CBSA
- Volume-to-Value Status
- Value-Based Initiatives
- Population Health Initiatives
- Keys to Partnering
- Verified Contact Information
- Executive Bios
BECOMING A RESEARCH PARTNER
We are confident that we're covering uncharted territory in this strategic research project—either at the 30,000 foot level or down to the detailed IDN roadmaps that field-based executives find invaluable. For more details, please contact Darwin Health CEO John Marchica at 480.305.2059 or firstname.lastname@example.org.