2017 Home Health Care Market Outlook Executive SummaryDarwin Health
Version 3.1.7, Updated April 21, 2017.
Our 2017 Home Health Care Market Outlook takes a deep dive into the existing market and offers insight into future potential for home health care. In the main report you will find:
• A comprehensive evaluation of the current state of the home care environment, including trends and factors affecting growth
• Company profiles: strategies, news, financials, market penetration, organizational structure, and more
• Implications of the Affordable Care Act for home health care
• Primary research conducted with our home care industry executive panel, including their perspective on the outlook for their firms and the industry; current and expected future use of technology, and experience with accountable care organizations and value-based contracts
• Primary research of consumer attitudes, and awareness and usage of home health care and private duty services
• Primary research of home health satisfaction drivers
• Opportunities, threats, and critical success factors
• An analysis of Medicare and Medicaid expenditures, current and projected
This is a 23-page executive summary of the report, downloadable now as a .pdf.