Allegheny Health NetworkDarwin Health
Get a leg up on the competition by having expert knowledge of your customers and competitors. We empower you with actionable intelligence that will help you grow your business.
Our individual health system profiles are compiled for corporate account managers, health system executives, market access management, marketing executives—anyone who needs in-depth information about a specific health system quickly and in an easy-to-read format.
Click here for a sample report.
Allegheny Health Network is a Pittsburgh-based healthcare system comprising eight hospitals. Its patient-centered approach to care focuses on coordinated wellness and illness prevention, and a focus on patient needs from start to finish. Allegheny Health Network employs over 17,000 people and has 2,100 physicians on its medical staff.
The Allegheny Health Network profile includes:
- System overview and recent news
- Leadership, org chart, and executive bios
- 2016-2017 strategic priorities
- Highmark Acquisition
- Population demographics
- Patient volume and financial performance
- VBP performance: Allegheny General Hospital
- Level of system integration
- Market share and key hospital competitors
- Value-based initiatives: ACOs
- Darwin’s Visual Scorecard: Physicians Accountable Care Solutions, LLC and
- Chautauqua County Health Network
- Population Health Management: oncology, behavioral health, and diabetes
- Partnering with Allegheny: best practices
- Affiliations: hospitals, physician groups, imaging centers and other affiliations
- Deployed technologies: clinical systems and EHRs
- Contact information—verified email contacts
This report is provided as an annual subscription, with quarterly updates.
The Allegheny Health Network profile is available now for download. 30 pages, .PDF, Version 1.3, revised December 21, 2016.
Contact us at (480) 305-2059 or email@example.com