Aurora Health Care ProfileDarwin Health
Get a leg up on the competition by having expert knowledge of your customers and competitors. We empower you with actionable intelligence that will help you grow your business.
Our individual health system profiles are compiled for corporate account managers, health system executives, market access management, marketing executives—anyone who needs in-depth information about a specific health system quickly and in an easy-to-read format.
Click here for a sample report.
Aurora Health Care’s origins trace back to a 1984 merger between two Milwaukee hospitals—St. Luke’s Medical Center and Good Samaritan Medical Center. The health system now has 15 hospitals, 159 clinics and 70 pharmacies located in 30 counties throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern Illinois. Its 1,800 employed physicians include more than 300 teaching faculty members. Aurora’s home care organization is the largest in Wisconsin.
The Aurora Health Care profile includes:
- System overview and recent news
- Leadership, org chart, and executive bios
- 2017 strategic priorities
- Wisconsin Collaborative for Healthcare Quality
- Aurora Research Institute
- Population demographics
- Patient volume and financial performance
- VBP performance: Aurora St. Lukes Medical Center
- Market share, areas of excellence and key competitors
- Level of system integration
- Volume-to-Value Status
- Value-based initiatives: ACOs
- Darwin’s Visual Scorecard: Aurora Accountable Care Organization LLC
- Population Health Management: oncology, behavioral health, and cardiovascular
- Partnering with Aurora: best practices
- Affiliations: hospitals, physician groups, imaging centers, ambulatory surgery centers
- and other affiliations
- Deployed technologies: clinical systems and EHRs
- Contact information—verified email contacts
This report is provided as an annual subscription, with quarterly updates.
The Aurora Health Care profile is available now for download. 36 pages, .PDF, Version 1.4, revised June 14, 2017.
Contact us at (480) 305-2059 or firstname.lastname@example.org.