Baptist Health Care (Pensacola)Darwin Health
Get a leg up on the competition by having expert knowledge of your customers and competitors. We empower you with actionable intelligence that will help you grow your business.
Our individual health system profiles are compiled for corporate account managers, health system executives, market access management, marketing executives—anyone who needs in-depth information about a specific health system quickly and in an easy-to-read format.
Click here for a sample report.
Pensacola-based Baptist Health Care is a community-owned, not-for-profit health care organization. The system is comprised of three hospitals, two medical parks, Andrews Institute for Orthopedic & Sports Medicine, Lakeview Center, Baptist Medical Group and Cardiology Consultants. Baptist Health Care is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network.
The Baptist Health Care (Pensacola) profile includes:
- System overview and recent news
- Leadership, org chart, and executive bios
- Population demographics
- Patient volume and financial performance
- VBP performance: Baptist Hospital
- Market share and key hospital competitors
- Level of system integration
- Quality measures
- Value-based initiatives: ACOs and Bundled Payments
- Darwin’s Visual Scorecard: Banner Pioneer ACO
- Behavioral health
- Partnering with Baptist: best practices
- Affiliations: hospitals and other affiliations
- Deployed technologies: clinical systems, EHRs and revenue cycle management
- Contact information—phone numbers and verified email contacts
This report is provided as an annual subscription, with quarterly updates.
The Baptist Health Care (Pensacola) profile is available now for download. 25 pages, .PDF, Version 1.4, revised December 21, 2016.
Contact us: (480) 305-2059 or firstname.lastname@example.org