BayCare Health SystemDarwin Health
Get a leg up on the competition by having expert knowledge of your customers and competitors. We empower you with actionable intelligence that will help you grow your business.
Our individual health system profiles are compiled for corporate account managers, health system executives, market access management, marketing executives—anyone who needs in-depth information about a specific health system quickly and in an easy-to-read format.
Click here for a sample report.
BayCare is a not-for-profit health care system with thirteen hospitals throughout the Tampa Bay and central Florida regions. Through its subsidiaries, partnerships and joint ventures, the company operates 3,419 beds, 58,448 outpatient surgeries, 544,678 emergency room visits and over $266M in community benefit. BayCare is part of Trinity Health, the second-largest Catholic Health System in the U.S.
The BayCare Health System profile includes:
- System overview and recent news
- Leadership, org chart, and executive bios
- 2016-2017 strategic priorities
- Population demographics
- Patient volume and financial performance
- VBP performance: St. Josephs Hospital
- Market share and key hospital competitors
- Level of system integration
- Value-based initiatives: ACOs
- Darwin’s Visual Scorecard: BayCare Physician Partners and Trinity Health Michigan
- d/b/a St Mary Mercy Hospital
- Behavioral health
- The FACT program
- Partnering with BayCare: best practices
- Affiliations: hospitals and other affiliations
- Deployed technologies: clinical systems and EHRs
- Contact information—phone numbers and verified email contacts
This report is provided as an annual subscription, with quarterly updates.
The BayCare Health System profile is available now for download. 29 pages, .PDF, Version 1.4, revised December 21, 2016.
Contact us at (480) 305-2059 or firstname.lastname@example.org