Baylor Scott & White ProfileDarwin Health
Get a leg up on the competition by having expert knowledge of your customers and competitors. We empower you with actionable intelligence that will help you grow your business.
Our individual health system profiles are compiled for corporate account managers, health system executives, market access management, marketing executives—anyone who needs in-depth information about a specific health system quickly and in an easy-to-read format.
Click here for a sample report.
Baylor Scott & White Health formed out of the 2013 merger of Baylor Health Care System and Scott & White Healthcare. It is the largest not-for-profit healthcare system in Texas, and one of the largest in the United States. Baylor Scott & White Health includes 47 hospitals, more than 950 patient care sites, more than 6,600 affiliated physicians, 40,000+ employees and the Scott & White Health plan.
The Baylor Scott & White Health profile includes:
- System overview and recent news
- Leadership, org chart, and executive bios
- 2017 strategic priorities
- Population demographics
- Patient volume and financial performance
- VBP performance: Scott & White Memorial Hospital - Temple
- Market share and key competitors
- Level of system integration
- Volume-to-Value Status
- Value-based initiatives: ACOs and bundled payments
- Darwin’s Visual Scorecard: Baylor Scott & White Quality Alliance
- Population Health Management: diabetes, behavioral health and oncology/infusion
- Partnering with Baylor Scott & White: best practices
- Affiliations: hospitals and other affiliations
- Deployed technologies: clinical systems and EHRs
- Contact information—verified email contacts
This report is provided as an annual subscription, with updates as available.
The Baylor Scott and White Health profile is available now for download. 41 pages, .PDF, Version 1.6 revised June 14, 2017.
Contact us at (480) 305-2059 or firstname.lastname@example.org.