Beth Israel Deconess Medical Center ProfileDarwin Health
Get a leg up on the competition by having expert knowledge of your customers and competitors. We empower you with actionable intelligence that will help you grow your business.
Our individual health system profiles are compiled for corporate account managers, health system executives, market access management, marketing executives—anyone who needs in-depth information about a specific health system quickly and in an easy-to-read format.
Click here for a sample report.
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (BIDMC) was formed in 1996 when Boston’s Beth Israel Hospital and Deaconess Medical Center merged. BIDMC has 672 beds, a Level I trauma center and more than 1,200 physicians on its active medical staff, most of whom are on the faculty of Harvard Medical School. BIDMC is part of CareGroup—a loose affiliation of hospitals formed in October 1996 through the merger of Beth Israel, Pathway Health Network and Mount Auburn Hospitals. CareGroup was originally intended to be an IDN; the concept failed and each hospital went its own way, clinically, although CareGroup remains tied through a bond indenture.
The Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center profile includes:
- System overview and recent news
- Leadership, org chart, and executive bios
- 2017 strategic priorities
- Population demographics
- Patient volume and financial performance
- VBP performance: Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Market share and key hospital competitors
- Level of system integration
- Volume-to-Value Status
- Value-based initiatives: ACOs
- Darwin’s Visual Scorecard: Beth Israel Deaconess Care Organization
- Population Health Management: Behavioral health, oncology, cardiovascular and diabetes
- Partnering with Beth Israel: best practices
- Affiliations: hospitals and other affiliations
- Deployed technologies: clinical systems and EHRs
- Contact information—verified email contacts
This report is provided as an annual subscription, with updates as available.
The Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center profile is available now for download. 34 pages, .PDF, Version 1.5 revised June 14, 2017.
Contact us at (480) 305-2059 or firstname.lastname@example.org