Carolinas HealthCare SystemDarwin Health
Get a leg up on the competition by having expert knowledge of your customers and competitors. We empower you with actionable intelligence that will help you grow your business.
Our individual health system profiles are compiled for corporate account managers, health system executives, market access management, marketing executives—anyone who needs in-depth information about a specific health system quickly and in an easy-to-read format.
Click here for a sample report.
CHCS is the largest health care system in the Carolinas and one of the country’s largest public systems. It has more than 60,000 employees and more than 2,300 physicians, and it owned, leased or managed 39 hospitals for a total 7,640 beds in the Carolinas. Its network comprises nearly 800 care locations, including academic medical centers, hospitals, physician practices, home health agencies, surgical and rehabilitation centers, hospice and other providers. CHCS’ hub hospital in Charlotte is a 1,031 bed facility.
The Carolinas HealthCare System profile includes:
- System overview and other points of interest
- Leadership, org chart, and executive bios
- Facility map
- 2017 strategic priorities
- Population demographics
- Patient volume and financial performance
- VBP performance: Carolinas Medical Center
- Market share and key hospital competitors
- Quality measures
- Level of system integration
- Volume-to-Value Status
- Value-based initiatives: ACOs and bundled payments
- Darwin’s Visual Scorecard: Triad HealthCare Network
- Population health initiatives
- Partnering with Carolinas: best practices
- Affiliations: hospitals, ambulatory services, physician groups and other affiliations
- Deployed technologies: clinical systems and EHRs
- Contact information—phone numbers and verified email contacts
This report is provided as an annual subscription, with updates as available.
The Carolinas HealthCare System profile is available now for download. 48 pages, .PDF, Version 1.5, revised June 14, 2017.
Contact us at (480) 305-2059 or firstname.lastname@example.org