Christiana Care ProfileDarwin Health
Get a leg up on the competition by having expert knowledge of your customers and competitors. We empower you with actionable intelligence that will help you grow your business.
Our individual health system profiles are compiled for corporate account managers, health system executives, market access management, marketing executives—anyone who needs in-depth information about a specific health system quickly and in an easy-to-read format.
Click here for a sample report.
A not-for-profit, non-sectarian health system, Christiana Care includes two hospitals with more than 1,100 patient beds, a home health care service, preventive medicine, rehabilitation services, a network of primary care physicians and an extensive range of outpatient services. With more than 10,000 employees, it is Delaware’s largest private employer.
The Cristiana Care Health System profile includes:
- System overview and recent news
- Leadership, org chart, and executive bios
- 2016-2017 strategic priorities
- Population demographics
- Patient volume and financial performance
- VBP performance: Christiana Hospital
- Market share and key hospital competitors
- Level of system integration
- Value-based initiatives: ACOs and Bundled Payments
- Quality Initiatives
- Partnering with Cristiana: best practices
- Deployed technologies: clinical systems and EHRs
- Contact information—phone numbers and verified email contacts
This report is provided as an annual subscription, with quarterly updates.
The Christiana Care Health System profile is available now for download. 31 pages, .PDF, Version 1.3 revised December 21, 2016.
Contact us at (480) 305-2059 or firstname.lastname@example.org