Commonwealth HealthDarwin Health
Get a leg up on the competition by having expert knowledge of your customers and competitors. We empower you with actionable intelligence that will help you grow your business.
Our individual health system profiles are compiled for corporate account managers, health system executives, market access management, marketing executives—anyone who needs in-depth information about a specific health system quickly and in an easy-to-read format.
Click here for a sample report.
Commonwealth Health is the largest network of hospitals in the Northeastern Pennsylvania region. Commonwealth was formed in 2012 by its owner, Community Health Systems, to create a tighter network among the hospitals it manages in the region. The health network is comprised of 1,600 physicians, 6,500 employees, and over 1,300 beds. There are five health centers within the system: Berwick Hospital Center, Moses Taylor Hospital, Regional Hospital of Scranton, Tyler Memorial Hospital, Wilkes Barre General Hospital, and First Hospital, a psychiatric hospital.
The Commonwealth Health profile includes:
- System overview
- Leadership, regional map and an executive bio
- 2016-2017 strategic priorities
- Population demographics
- Patient volume and financial performance
- VBP performance: Wilkes - Barre General Hospital
- Market share and key hospital competitors
- Level of system integration
- Value-based initiatives: Bundled payments
- Behavioral health
- Partnering with Commonwealth: best practices
- Affiliations: hospitals and other affiliations
- Deployed technologies: clinical systems and EHRs
This report is provided as an annual subscription, with quarterly updates.
The Commonwealth Health profile is available now for download. 22 pages, .PDF, Version 1.4 revised December 21, 2016.
Contact us: (480) 305-2059 or firstname.lastname@example.org