Northwell Health ProfileDarwin Health
Get a leg up on the competition by having expert knowledge of your customers and competitors. We empower you with actionable intelligence that will help you grow your business.
Our individual health system profiles are compiled for corporate account managers, health system executives, market access management, marketing executives—anyone who needs in-depth information about a specific health system quickly and in an easy-to-read format.
Click here for a sample report.
Northwell Health is formerly known as North Shore-LIJ Health System. Northwell is New York’s largest healthcare provider and private employer. The system is comprised of 20 hospitals and 450 outpatient practices, serving 8 million people.
The Northwell Health profile includes:
- System overview and recent news
- Leadership, org chart, and executive bios
- 2017 strategic priorities
- Population demographics
- Patient volume and financial performance
- VBP performance: North Shore University Hospital
- Market share and key hospital competitors
- Level of system integration
- Quality measures
- Value-based initiatives: ACOs and bundled payments
- Volume-to-Value Status
- Population health
- Partnering with Northwell: best practices
- Affiliations: hospitals, New York clinically integrated networks and other affiliations
- Deployed technologies: clinical systems, EHRs and revenue management
- Contact information—phone numbers and verified email contacts
This report is provided as an annual subscription, with quarterly updates.
The Northwell Health profile is available now for download. 40 pages, .PDF, Version 1.4, revised June 16, 2017.
Contact us at (480) 305-2059 or email@example.com.