Covenant HealthDarwin Health
Get a leg up on the competition by having expert knowledge of your customers and competitors. We empower you with actionable intelligence that will help you grow your business.
Our individual health system profiles are compiled for corporate account managers, health system executives, market access management, marketing executives—anyone who needs in-depth information about a specific health system quickly and in an easy-to-read format.
Click here for a sample report.
Covenant Health is a comprehensive, community-owned health system established in 1996 from the consolidation of Fort Sanders Health System and MMC HealthCare System. Covenant is comprised of 1,500 affiliated physicians, nine acute care hospitals, a psychiatric hospital, eight member organizations, and five philanthropic affiliates.
The Covenant Health profile includes:
- System overview and recent news
- Leadership, org chart, and executive bios
- 2016-2017 strategic priorities
- Population demographics
- Patient volume and financial performance
- VBP performance: Parkwest Medical Center
- Market share and key hospital competitors
- Level of system integration
- Value-based initiatives: ACOs
- Darwin’s Visual Scorecard: Summit Health Solutions ACO
- Behavioral health
- Partnering with Covenant: best practices
- Affiliations: hospitals, physician groups and other affiliations
- Deployed technologies: clinical systems, EHRs and revenue cycle management
This report is provided as an annual subscription, with quarterly updates.
The Covenant Health profile is available now for download. 23 pages, .PDF, Version 1.4 revised December 21, 2016.
Contact us: (480) 305-2059 or email@example.com