Dignity Health ProfileDarwin Health
Get a leg up on the competition by having expert knowledge of your customers and competitors. We empower you with actionable intelligence that will help you grow your business.
Our individual health system profiles are compiled for corporate account managers, health system executives, market access management, marketing executives—anyone who needs in-depth information about a specific health system quickly and in an easy-to-read format.
Click here for a sample report.
Dignity Health is the eighth-largest healthcare system in the US and the second-largest in California. Dignity is made up of more than 60,000 caregivers and staff, and operates 43 hospitals across three states, 22 of which are Catholic-based facilities. Dignity Health, which was formerly sponsored by several Catholic religious orders and ministries, is still regarded as a Catholic-affiliated health system but is no longer a formal ministry of the church. It operates both Catholic and non-Catholic hospitals, all of which subscribe to Dignity’s Statement of Common Values.
The Dignity Health profile includes:
- System overview and recent news
- Dignity-CHI merger?
- Organization Structure
- 2017 strategic priorities
- Population demographics
- Patient volume and financial performance
- VBP performance: Dominican Hospital (Bay Area)
- Market share and key hospital competitors
- Level of system integration
- Value-based initiatives: ACOs and Bundled Payments
- Darwin’s Visual Scorecard: Arizona Care Network
- Population Health Management: oncology, behavioral health and diabetes
- Partnering with Dignity: best practices
- Affiliations: Hospitals, physician groups and other affiliations
- Deployed technologies: clinical systems and EHRs
- Contact information—phone numbers and verified email contacts
This report is provided as an annual subscription, with updates as available.
The Dignity Health profile is available now for download. 87 pages, .PDF, Version 1.8, revised June 15, 2017.
Contact us: (480) 305-2059 or email@example.com.