Einstein Healthcare Network ProfileDarwin Health
Get a leg up on the competition by having expert knowledge of your customers and competitors. We empower you with actionable intelligence that will help you grow your business.
Our individual health system profiles are compiled for corporate account managers, health system executives, market access management, marketing executives—anyone who needs in-depth information about a specific health system quickly and in an easy-to-read format.
Click here for a sample report.
Einstein Healthcare Network is a private, not-for-profit organization with 150 years of service with several major facilities and many outpatient centers serving the Philadelphia region. Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia facility is a tertiary care teaching hospital with a Level One Trauma center. Einstein employees over 8,500 people with approximately 1,200 physicians and 1,200 licensed beds. The medical staff is comprised of over 700 primary and specialty care physicians and 425 residents and fellows.
The Einstein Healthcare Network profile includes:
- System overview and recent news
- Leadership, org chart and executive bios
- 2016-2017 strategic priorities
- Population demographics
- Patient volume and financial performance
- VBP performance: Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia
- Market share and key hospital competitors
- Level of system integration
- Quality measures
- Value-based initiatives
- Behavioral health
- Partnering with Einstein: best practices
- Affiliations: hospitals, physician groups and other affiliations
- Deployed technologies: clinical systems, EHRs and revenue cycle management
- Contact Information—verified email addresses
This report is provided as an annual subscription, with quarterly updates.
The Einstein Healthcare Network profile is available now for download. 30 pages, .PDF, Version 1.4 revised December 21, 2016.
Contact us at (480) 305-2059 or email@example.com