Geisinger Health SystemDarwin Health
Get a leg up on the competition by having expert knowledge of your customers and competitors. We empower you with actionable intelligence that will help you grow your business.
Our individual health system profiles are compiled for corporate account managers, health system executives, market access management, marketing executives—anyone who needs in-depth information about a specific health system quickly and in an easy-to-read format.
Click here for a sample report.
Geisinger Health System is one of the largest rural integrated health services organizations in the U.S—comprised of 1,600 employed physicians, 12 hospital campuses, two research centers and a 510,000 member health plan. Geisinger closed its acquisition of AtlantiCare on October 1, 2015.
The Geisinger Health System profile includes:
- System overview and recent news
- Leadership, org chart, and executive bios
- 2017 strategic priorities
- Population demographics
- Patient volume and financial performance
- VBP performance: Geisinger Medical Center
- Market share and key competitors
- Level of system integration
- Volume-to-Value Status
- Value-based initiatives: ACOs and bundled payments
- Darwin’s Visual Scorecard: AtlantiCare and Keystone ACOs
- Population health management: behavioral health
- Partnering with Geisinger: best practices
- Affiliations: hospitals, physician groups and other affiliations
- Deployed technologies: clinical systems and EHRs
- Contact information—phone and verified email contacts
This report is provided as an annual subscription, with quarterly updates.
The Geisinger Health System profile is available now for download. 29 pages, .PDF, Version 1.5, revised June 16, 2017.
Contact us: (480) 305-2059 or email@example.com.