Henry Ford Health System ProfileDarwin Health
Get a leg up on the competition by having expert knowledge of your customers and competitors. We empower you with actionable intelligence that will help you grow your business.
Our individual health system profiles are compiled for corporate account managers, health system executives, market access management, marketing executives—anyone who needs in-depth information about a specific health system quickly and in an easy-to-read format.
Click here for a sample report.
Henry Ford Health System (HFHS) is a not-for-profit corporation governed by a 22-member board of trustees. The system is anchored by Henry Ford Hospital, an 877-bed tertiary care hospital, education and research complex in Detroit’s New Center Area. Henry Ford has 10 hospitals and 13 physician groups, including the 1,300-physician Henry Ford Medical Group, one of the largest physician practices in the region.
The Henry Ford Health System profile includes:
- System overview and recent news
- Leadership, org chart, and executive bios
- 2017 Strategic priorities
- Population demographics
- Patient volume and financial performance
- VBP performance: Henry Ford Hospital
- Market share and key hospital competitors
- Level of system integration
- Value-based initiatives: ACOs
- Volume-to-Value Status
- Population Health Management: diabetes, oncology and behavioral health
- Partnering with Henry Ford: best practices
- Affiliations: hospitals, physician groups and other affiliations
- Deployed technologies: clinical systems and EHRs
- Contact information—verified email contacts
This report is provided as an annual subscription, with quarterly updates.
The Henry Ford Health System profile is available now for download. 32 pages, .PDF, Version 1.5, revised June 16, 2017.
Contact us at (480) 305-2059 or firstname.lastname@example.org.