IASIS Healthcare Corp. ProfileDarwin Health
Get a leg up on the competition by having expert knowledge of your customers and competitors. We empower you with actionable intelligence that will help you grow your business.
Our individual health system profiles are compiled for corporate account managers, health system executives, market access management, marketing executives—anyone who needs in-depth information about a specific health system quickly and in an easy-to-read format.
Click here for a sample report.
IASIS Healthcare is comprised of 16 acute care hospitals, a behavioral health hospital, 3,000 licensed beds and 144 physician clinics serving more than 1 million patients annually. IASIS is privately-held, established in 1998. IASIS posted $2.8 billion in total revenue for 2015; about $2.0 billion comes from hospital operations. The company is very profitable: in 2015, it posted 7.2% in net operating profit margin.
The IASIS Healthcare Corporation profile includes:
- System overview and recent news
- Leadership, org chart, and executive bios
- 2016-2017 initiatives and quality
- Payer mix
- Patient volume and financial performance
- VBP performance: St Joseph Medical Center
- The IASIS advantage
- Key competitors
- Level of system integration
- Value-based initiatives: ACOs and bundled payments
- Partnering with IASIS: best practices
- Affiliations: hospitals and other affiliations
- Deployed technologies: clinical systems, EHRs and Revenue cycle management
- Contact information—verified email contacts and phone numbers
This report is provided as an annual subscription, with quarterly updates.
The IASIS Healthcare Corporation profile is available now for download. 24 pages, .PDF, Version 1.4, revised December 21, 2016.
Contact us: (480) 305-2059 or email@example.com