Intermountain Healthcare ProfileDarwin Health
Get a leg up on the competition by having expert knowledge of your customers and competitors. We empower you with actionable intelligence that will help you grow your business.
Our individual health system profiles are compiled for corporate account managers, health system executives, market access management, marketing executives—anyone who needs in-depth information about a specific health system quickly and in an easy-to-read format.
Click here for a sample report.
Intermountain Healthcare was established in 1975 when The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints donated its then 15-hospital system to the communities they served. Intermountain was formed as a secular not-for-profit organization to administer those hospitals. Now, the non-profit health system is the largest healthcare provider in the Intermountain West, with nearly 40,000 employees and serving the healthcare needs of UT and southeastern ID residents. It includes 22 hospitals and more than 185 clinics, along with Intermountain Medical Group, which has 1,400 multi-specialty doctors and caregivers, and SelectHealth,the largest insurer in the state.
The Intermountain Healthcare profile includes:
- System overview and recent news
- Leadership, org chart, and executive bios
- 2017 Strategic priorities
- Population demographics
- Patient volume and financial performance
- Clinical research
- VBP performance: Intermountain Medical Center
- Market share and key hospital competitors
- Level of system integration
- Volume-to-Value Status
- Value-based initiatives: ACOs and bundled payments
- Darwin’s Visual Scorecard: Revere Health
- Population health managementL behavioral health, oncology and diabetes
- Partnering with Intermountain: best practices
- Affiliations: hospitals and other affiliations
- Deployed technologies: clinical systems and EHRs
- Contact information—verified email contacts
This report is provided as an annual subscription, with updates as available.
The Intermountain Healthcare profile is available now for download. 43 pages, .PDF, Version 1.5, revised June 16, 2016.
Contact us at (480) 305-2059 or firstname.lastname@example.org