Jackson Health SystemDarwin Health
Get a leg up on the competition by having expert knowledge of your customers and competitors. We empower you with actionable intelligence that will help you grow your business.
Our individual health system profiles are compiled for corporate account managers, health system executives, market access management, marketing executives—anyone who needs in-depth information about a specific health system quickly and in an easy-to-read format.
Click here for a sample report.
Jackson Health System is a nonprofit academic medical system that is governed by Public Health Trust, a team of citizen volunteers acting on behalf of the Miami-Dade Board of County Commissioners. The system is comprised of its centerpiece, Jackson Memorial Hospital; two long-term care nursing facilities, six Corrections Health Services clinics, network of mental health facilities, Holtz Children’s Hospital, Jackson Rehabilitation Hospital, Jackson Behavioral Health Hospital, Jackson North Medical Center and Jackson South Community Hospital.
The Jackson Health System profile includes:
- System overview and recent news
- Leadership, org chart, and executive bios
- Advocate-NorthShore Merger
- 2016-2017 strategic priorities
- Population demographics
- Patient volume and financial performance
- VBP performance: Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Market share and key hospital competitors
- Level of system integration
- Quality measures
- Partnering with Jackson: best practices
- Affiliations: hospitals and other affiliations
- Deployed technologies: clinical systems, EHRs and Revenue Cycle Management
- Contact information—phone and verified email contacts
This report is provided as an annual subscription, with quarterly updates.
The Jackson Health System profile is available now for download. 25 pages, .PDF, Version 1.3, revised December 21, 2016.
Contact us at (480) 305-2059 or firstname.lastname@example.org