Jefferson Health ProfileDarwin Health
Get a leg up on the competition by having expert knowledge of your customers and competitors. We empower you with actionable intelligence that will help you grow your business.
Our individual health system profiles are compiled for corporate account managers, health system executives, market access management, marketing executives—anyone who needs in-depth information about a specific health system quickly and in an easy-to-read format.
Click here for a sample report.
Jefferson University Hospitals was formed in 1995 and merged with Methodist Hospital a year later. Jefferson then merged with Abington Health in 2015, bringing two additional hospitals and a network of outpatient care centers and physician practices into the health system. With that merger, the combined organization’s physician/practitioner count was 5,000 and its total number of inpatient beds was 2,217. In July 2016, Jefferson completed a merger with Aria Health, adding three more hospitals, and it recently signed a definitive agreement to integrate southern New Jersey’s Kennedy Health into the health system.
The Jefferson Health profile includes:
- System overview and recent news
- Leadership, org chart, and executive bios
- 2016-2017 strategic priorities
- Population demographics
- Patient volume and financial performance
- VBP performance: Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Market share and key hospital competitors
- Level of system integration
- Value-based initiatives: ACOs and bundled payments
- Darwin’s Visual Scorecard: Delaware Valley ACO
- Population Health Management: oncology, cardiovascular, diabetes and behavioral health
- Partnering with Jefferson: best practices
- Affiliations: hospitals, physician groups and other affiliations
- Deployed technologies: clinical systems and EHRs
- Contact information—verified email contacts
This report is provided as an annual subscription, with quarterly updates.
The Jefferson Health profile is available now for download. 30 pages, .PDF, Version 1.4, revised December 21, 2016.
Contact us at (480) 305-2059 or firstname.lastname@example.org