Johns Hopkins Health System ProfileDarwin Health
Get a leg up on the competition by having expert knowledge of your customers and competitors. We empower you with actionable intelligence that will help you grow your business.
Our individual health system profiles are compiled for corporate account managers, health system executives, market access management, marketing executives—anyone who needs in-depth information about a specific health system quickly and in an easy-to-read format.
Click here for a sample report.
Johns Hopkins is known for its world-class treatment and facilities, its foundation in research and education.The hospital was founded by Johns Hopkins, a Quaker, who instilled there core principles that continue to guide the institution’s mission today: Provide the finest patient care. Seek knowledge to improve that care. And educate the next generation to carry out these tasks in a superior fashion.
The Johns Hopkins Health System profile includes:
- System overview and recent news
- Leadership, org chart, and executive bios
- 2017 strategic priorities
- Population demographics
- Patient volume and financial performance
- VBP performance: Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Market share and key hospital competitors
- Level of system integration
- Volume-to-Value Status
- Value-based initiatives: ACOs
- Darwin’s Visual Scorecard: Johns Hopkins Medicine Alliance For Patients (JMAP)
- Population Health Management
- Strategic relationships
- Partnering with Johns Hopkins: best practices
- Affiliations: hospitals and other affiliations
- Deployed technologies: clinical systems and EHRs
- Contact information—verified email contacts
This report is provided as an annual subscription, with quarterly updates.
The Johns Hopkins Health System profile is available now for download. 33 pages, .PDF, Version 1.5, revised June 16, 2016.
Contact us: (480) 305-2059 or firstname.lastname@example.org