Mercy Health (Ohio)Darwin Health
Get a leg up on the competition by having expert knowledge of your customers and competitors. We empower you with actionable intelligence that will help you grow your business.
Our individual health system profiles are compiled for corporate account managers, health system executives, market access management, marketing executives—anyone who needs in-depth information about a specific health system quickly and in an easy-to-read format.
Click here for a sample report.
Mercy Health (formerly Catholic Health Partners) is a nonprofit Catholic healthcare ministry serving the greater Cincinnati area that operates acute care hospitals, long-term care facilities, housing sites for the elderly, home health agencies, hospice programs, wellness centers and other healthcare organizations.
The Mercy Health (Ohio) profile includes:
- System overview and recent news
- Leadership, org chart, and executive bios
- 2016-2017 strategic priorities
- Population demographics
- Patient volume and financial performance
- VBP performance: Mercy St Vincent Medical Center
- Market share and key hospital competitors
- Level of system integration
- Value-based initiatives: ACOs and bundled payments
- Darwin’s Visual Scorecard: Mercy Health Select, LLC
- Population Health Management: oncology, behavioral health, cardiovascular and diabetes
- Partnering with Mercy: best practices
- Affiliations: hospitals, physician groups, imaging centers, ambulatory surgery centers,
- skilled nursing facilities and other affiliations
- Deployed technologies: clinical systems and EHRs
- Contact information—phone numbers and verified email contacts
This report is provided as an annual subscription, with quarterly updates.
The Mercy Health (Ohio) profile is available now for download. 36 pages, .PDF, Version 1.5, revised December 21, 2016.
Contact us at (480) 305-2059 or email@example.com