Mercy (Missouri)Darwin Health
Get a leg up on the competition by having expert knowledge of your customers and competitors. We empower you with actionable intelligence that will help you grow your business.
Our individual health system profiles are compiled for corporate account managers, health system executives, market access management, marketing executives—anyone who needs in-depth information about a specific health system quickly and in an easy-to-read format.
Click here for a sample report.
Mercy was founded in 1986 by the Sisters of Mercy and is the seventy-largest Catholic health system in the US, with 46 acute care and specialty hospitals operating in four states. Mercy also operates 275 clinic locations, 32 urgent care centers and eight outpatient surgery centers.
The Mercy (Missouri) profile includes:
- System overview and recent news
- Leadership, org chart, and executive bios
- Population demographics
- Patient volume and financial performance
- VBP performance: Mercy Hospital Springfield
- Market share and key hospital competitors
- Level of system integration
- Value-based initiatives: ACOs
- Darwin’s Visual Scorecard: Mercy ACO, LLC
- Supply chain innovation: ROi
- Virtual care center
- Affiliations: hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, rural health clinics, home health agencies,
- physician groups, imaging centers and other affiliations
- Deployed technologies: clinical systems and EHRs
- Contact information—verified email contacts
This report is provided as an annual subscription, with quarterly updates.
The Mercy (Missouri) profile is available now for download. 38 pages, .PDF, Version 1.2, revised December 21, 2016.
Contact us at (480) 305-2059 or firstname.lastname@example.org