Montefiore Health SystemDarwin Health
Get a leg up on the competition by having expert knowledge of your customers and competitors. We empower you with actionable intelligence that will help you grow your business.
Our individual health system profiles are compiled for corporate account managers, health system executives, market access management, marketing executives—anyone who needs in-depth information about a specific health system quickly and in an easy-to-read format.
Click here for a sample report.
Montefiore is the University Hospital for Albert Einstein College of Medicine and is a premier academic medical center nationally renowned for its clinical excellence, scientific discovery and commitment to its community. Montefiore has 300,000 lives in some form of risk or shared savings with insurance companies and CMS. Its Pioneer ACO has been a leader in financial performance, earning the system $37.7 million over four years of operations.
The Montefiore Health System profile includes:
- System overview and recent news
- Leadership, org chart, and executive bios
- 2016-2017 strategic priorities
- Population demographics
- Patient volume and financial performance
- VBP performance: Montefiore Medical Center Main Campus - Henry And Lucy Moses Hospital
- Market share and key hospital competitors
- Level of system integration
- Quality measures
- Value-based initiatives: ACOs and bundled payments
- Darwin’s Visual Scorecard: Montefiore ACO
- Population health management: behavioral health
- Partnering with Montefiore: best practices
- Affiliations: hospitals and other affiliations
- Deployed technologies: clinical systems and EHRs
- Contact information—phone numbers and verified email contacts
This report is provided as an annual subscription, with quarterly updates.
The Montefiore Health System profile is available now for download. 30 pages, .PDF, Version 1.6, revised December 21, 2016.
Contact us: (480) 305-2059 or email@example.com