New York-Presbyterian HealthcareDarwin Health
Get a leg up on the competition by having expert knowledge of your customers and competitors. We empower you with actionable intelligence that will help you grow your business.
Our individual health system profiles are compiled for corporate account managers, health system executives, market access management, marketing executives—anyone who needs in-depth information about a specific health system quickly and in an easy-to-read format.
Click here for a sample report.
NewYork-Presbyterian is one of the nation’s most comprehensive, integrated academic healthcare delivery systems. In collaboration with two renowned medical schools, Weill Cornell Medicine and Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, NewYork-Presbyterian is consistently recognized as a leader in medical education, groundbreaking research and innovative, patient-centered clinical care.
The New York-Presbyterian Healthcare profile includes:
- System overview and recent news
- Leadership, org chart, and executive bios
- 2016-2017 strategic priorities
- Population demographics
- Patient volume and financial performance
- VBP performance: New York Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Market share and key hospital competitors
- Level of system integration
- Value-based initiatives: ACOs
- Darwin’s Visual Scorecard: NewYork Quality Care
- Population Health Management: oncology, behavioral health, cardiovascular and diabetes
- Partnering with New York-Presbyterian: best practices
- Affiliations: hospitals, physician groups and other affiliations
- Deployed technologies: clinical systems and EHRs
- Contact information—verified email contacts
This report is provided as an annual subscription, with quarterly updates.
The New York-Presbyterian Healthcare profile is available now for download. 32 pages, .PDF, Version 1.4, revised December 21, 2016.
Contact us at (480) 305-2059 or firstname.lastname@example.org