Novant Health ProfileDarwin Health
Get a leg up on the competition by having expert knowledge of your customers and competitors. We empower you with actionable intelligence that will help you grow your business.
Our individual health system profiles are compiled for corporate account managers, health system executives, market access management, marketing executives—anyone who needs in-depth information about a specific health system quickly and in an easy-to-read format.
Click here for a sample report.
Winston-Salem, NC-based Novant Health is a four-state integrated network of physician clinics, outpatient centers and hospitals. The Novant Health network consists of more than 1,200 physicians and 25,000 team members who deliver healthcare services at nearly 500 locations, including 14 medical centers and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics.
The Novant Health profile includes:
- System overview and recent news
- Leadership, org chart, and executive bios
- 2017 strategic priorities
- Population demographics
- Patient volume and financial performance
- VBP performance: Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center
- Market share and key hospital competitors
- Level of system integration
- Volume-to-Value Status
- Value-based initiatives: ACOs and bundled payments
- Population Health Management: oncology, behavioral health and diabetes
- Partnering with Novant: best practices
- Affiliations: hospitals, physician groups, imaging centers and other affiliations
- Deployed technologies: clinical systems and EHRs
- Contact information—verified email contacts
This report is provided as an annual subscription, with quarterly updates.
The Novant Health profile is available now for download. 37 pages, .PDF, Version 1.5, revised June 16, 2017.
Contact us at (480) 305-2059 or firstname.lastname@example.org.