Ochsner Health System ProfileDarwin Health
Get a leg up on the competition by having expert knowledge of your customers and competitors. We empower you with actionable intelligence that will help you grow your business.
Our individual health system profiles are compiled for corporate account managers, health system executives, market access management, marketing executives—anyone who needs in-depth information about a specific health system quickly and in an easy-to-read format.
Click here for a sample report.
Ochsner Health System can trace its roots back to 1942, when it was formed as a multi-specialty group practice. In the ensuing three-quarters of a century, it has become Louisiana’s largest health care system, with 28 owned, managed and affiliated hospitals and more than 2,500 affiliated physicians.Ochsner conducts over 300 clinical research trials annually and is one of the largest non-university based physician training centers in the U.S.
The Ochsner Health System profile includes:
- System overview and recent news
- Leadership, org chart, and executive bios
- 2017 strategic priorities
- Population demographics
- Patient volume and financial performance
- VBP performance: Ochsner Medical Center - Main Campus
- Market share and key hospital competitors
- Level of system integration
- Volume-to-Value Status
- Value-based initiatives: ACOs
- Darwin’s Visual Scorecard: Ochsner Accountable Care Network
- Population Health Management: oncology, behavioral health, cardiovascular and diabetes
- Partnering with Ochsner: best practices
- Affiliations: hospitals, physician groups, imaging centers and other affiliations
- Deployed technologies: clinical systems and EHRs
- Contact information—verified email contacts
This report is provided as an annual subscription, with updates as available.
The Ochsner Health System profile is available now for download. 38 pages, .PDF, Version 1.5, revised June 16, 2017.
Contact us: (480) 305-2059 or email@example.com.