Piedmont Healthcare ProfileDarwin Health
Get a leg up on the competition by having expert knowledge of your customers and competitors. We empower you with actionable intelligence that will help you grow your business.
Our individual health system profiles are compiled for corporate account managers, health system executives, market access management, marketing executives—anyone who needs in-depth information about a specific health system quickly and in an easy-to-read format.
Click here for a sample report.
Founded in 1905, Piedmont Healthcare now serves the Atlanta area and northern Georgia with six hospitals that together have 1,177 beds and more than 2,800 affiliated physicians. The health system also includes the Piedmont Heart Institute and the Piedmont Transplant Institute, along with more than 100 other care sites. Piedmont Healthcare will add another 350 beds when Athens Regional Medical Center joins the health system in the fall of 2016.
The Piedmont Healthcare profile includes:
- System overview and recent news
- Leadership, org chart, and executive bios
- 2016-2017 strategic priorities
- Population demographics
- Patient volume and financial performance
- VBP performance: Piedmont Atlanta Hospital
- Market share and key hospital competitors
- Level of system integration
- Value-based initiatives: ACOs and bundled payments
- Population health management: oncology, cardiovascular and transplant
- Affiliations: hospitals, physician groups and other affiliations
- Deployed technologies: clinical systems and EHRs
- Contact information—phone numbers and verified email contacts
This report is provided as an annual subscription, with quarterly updates.
The Piedmont Healthcare profile is available now for download. 26 pages, .PDF, Version 1.4, revised December 21, 2016.
Contact us: (480) 305-2059 or email@example.com