RWJ Barnabas HealthDarwin Health
Get a leg up on the competition by having expert knowledge of your customers and competitors. We empower you with actionable intelligence that will help you grow your business.
Our individual health system profiles are compiled for corporate account managers, health system executives, market access management, marketing executives—anyone who needs in-depth information about a specific health system quickly and in an easy-to-read format.
Click here for a sample report.
Barnabas Health and Robert Wood Johnson Health System merged to form the most comprehensive health system in the state of New Jersey – RWJBarnabas Health. The partnership creates a new organization that will reach approximately 5 million people - more than half of the state’s population - and that will advance the health of the region.
The RWJ Barnabas Health profile includes:
- System overview and recent news
- Robert Wood/Barnabas merger
- Leadership, org chart, and executive bios
- 2016-2017 strategic priorities
- Population demographics
- Patient volume and financial performance
- VBP performance: Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital - New Brunswick
- Market share and key hospital competitors
- Level of system integration
- Quality measures
- Value-based initiatives: ACOs
- Darwin’s Visual Scorecard: Robert Wood Johnson Partners LLC and Barnabas Health
- Care Network
- Population Health Management: behavioral health
- Partnering with RWJ Barnabas: best practices
- Affiliations: hospitals and other affiliations
- Deployed technologies: clinical systems, EHRs and revenue management
- Contact information—phone numbers and verified email contacts
This report is provided as an annual subscription, with quarterly updates.
The RWJ Barnabas Health profile is available now for download. 33 pages, .PDF, Version 1.4, revised December 21, 2016.
Contact us at (480) 305-2059 or email@example.com