Tenet HealthcareDarwin Health
Get a leg up on the competition by having expert knowledge of your customers and competitors. We empower you with actionable intelligence that will help you grow your business.
Our individual health system profiles are compiled for corporate account managers, health system executives, market access management, marketing executives—anyone who needs in-depth information about a specific health system quickly and in an easy-to-read format.
Click here for a sample report.
Tenet Healthcare Corporation is a diversified healthcare services company with 130,000 employees. Through its subsidiaries, partnerships and joint ventures, the company operates 87 general acute care hospitals, 19 short-stay surgical hospitals and more than 425 outpatient centers in the U.S., as well as nine facilities in the UK. It has three primary divisions, other than hospitals: United Surgical Partners (200 ambulatory surgical centers), Conifer Health Solutions (contracting, population health) and MedPost Urgent Care (51 urgent care centers in 10 states).
The Tenet Healthcare profile includes:
- System overview and recent news
- Leadership, org chart, and executive bios
- 2016-2017 strategic priorities
- Comparative performance
- Population demographics
- Patient volume and financial performance
- VBP performance: Baptist Medical Center
- Level of system integration
- Quality measures
- Value-based initiatives: ACOs and bundled payments
- Darwin’s Visual Scorecard: Michigan Pioneer ACO
- Partnering with Tenet: best practices
- Affiliations: hospitals, physician groups and other affiliations
- Deployed technologies: clinical systems, EHRs and Revenue Cycle Management
- Contact information—phone numbers and verified email contacts
This report is provided as an annual subscription, with quarterly updates.
The Tenet Healthcare profile is available now for download. 37 pages, .PDF, Version 1.5, revised December 21, 2016.
Contact us at (480) 305-2059 or email@example.com