Advocate Health Care ProfileDarwin Health
Get a leg up on the competition by having expert knowledge of your customers and competitors. We empower you with actionable intelligence that will help you grow your business.
Our individual health system profiles are compiled for corporate account managers, health system executives, market access management, marketing executives—anyone who needs in-depth information about a specific health system quickly and in an easy-to-read format.
Click here for a sample report.
Advocate Health Care was formed in 1995 through the merger of the Evangelical Health Systems Corporation and Lutheran General HealthSystem, two faith-based, values-driven organizations that trace their roots back 100 years. Advocate's primary coverage area is the seven-county area surrounding Chicago, which includes the counties of Cook, Lake, Kane, McHenry, DuPage, Will and Lake (in northwest Indiana). Advocate has more than 200 care sites, including 10 hospitals representing 4,000 beds, four medical groups and Illinois’ largest private home health company. It has about 5,000 affiliated and 1,500 employed physicians.
The Advocate Health Care profile includes:
- System overview and recent news
- Leadership, org chart, and executive bios
- Advocate-NorthShore merger
- 2017 Strategic Priorities
- Population demographics
- Patient volume and financial performance
- VBP performance: Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Market share and key hospital competitors
- Level of system integration
- Volume-to-Value Status
- Value-based initiatives: ACOs
- Darwin’s Visual Scorecard: Advocate Physician Partners Accountable Care ACO
- Population health management: oncology, behavioral health, cardiovascular and diabetes
- Partnering with Advocate: best practices
- Affiliations: hospitals, physician groups and other affiliations
- Deployed technologies: clinical systems and EHRs
- Contact information—phone and verified email contacts
This report is provided as an annual subscription, with updates as we complete them.
The Advocate Health Care profile is available now for download. 50 pages, .PDF, Version 1.7, revised June 12, 2017.
Contact us at (480) 305-2059 or email@example.com