Universal Health Services ProfileDarwin Health
Get a leg up on the competition by having expert knowledge of your customers and competitors. We empower you with actionable intelligence that will help you grow your business.
Our individual health system profiles are compiled for corporate account managers, health system executives, market access management, marketing executives—anyone who needs in-depth information about a specific health system quickly and in an easy-to-read format.
Click here for a sample report.
Universal Health Services was founded in 1979 and is now comprised of more than 235 acute care and behavioral health facilities and surgery centers in 37 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and the United Kingdom. UHS is a public company with common stock traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol UHS.
The Universal Health Services profile includes:
- System overview and recent news
- Leadership, org chart, and executive bios
- 2016-2017 strategic priorities
- Population demographics
- Patient volume and financial performance
- VBP performance: George Washington University Hospital
- Market share and key hospital competitors
- Level of system integration
- Quality measures
- Value-based initiatives
- Behavioral health
- Partnering with UHS: best practices
- Affiliations: hospitals and other affiliations
- Deployed technologies: clinical systems, EHRs and Revenue Cycle Management
- Contact information—verified email contacts
This report is provided as an annual subscription, with quarterly updates.
The Universal Health Services profile is available now for download. 31 pages, .PDF, Version 1.4, revised December 21, 2016.
Contact us at (480) 305-2059 or email@example.com