University of New Mexico HospitalsDarwin Health
Get a leg up on the competition by having expert knowledge of your customers and competitors. We empower you with actionable intelligence that will help you grow your business.
Our individual health system profiles are compiled for corporate account managers, health system executives, market access management, marketing executives—anyone who needs in-depth information about a specific health system quickly and in an easy-to-read format.
Click here for a sample report.
University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center is the largest academic health complex in New Mexico. UNMHSC was created in 1994 when the UNM Board of Regents united the health-related academic and clinical components of the university. It is comprised of: UNM Hospitals, UNM College of Nursing, UNM School of Medicine, UNM Cancer Research & Treatment Center, UNM College of Pharmacy, UNM Health Sciences Library and Informatics Center.
The University of New Mexico Hospitals profile includes:
- System overview and recent news
- Leadership, org chart, and executive bios
- Population demographics
- Patient volume and financial performance
- VBP performance: University Of New Mexico Hospital
- Market share and key hospital competitors
- Level of system integration
- Behavioral Health
- Affiliations: hospitals and other affiliations
- Deployed technologies: clinical systems, EHRs and revenue cycle management
- Contact information—phone numbers and verified email contacts
This report is provided as an annual subscription, with quarterly updates.
The University of New Mexico Hospitals profile is available now for download. 23 pages, .PDF, Version 1.3, revised December 21, 2016.
Contact us at (480) 305-2059 or email@example.com