University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC)Darwin Health
Get a leg up on the competition by having expert knowledge of your customers and competitors. We empower you with actionable intelligence that will help you grow your business.
Our individual health system profiles are compiled for corporate account managers, health system executives, market access management, marketing executives—anyone who needs in-depth information about a specific health system quickly and in an easy-to-read format.
Click here for a sample report.
University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) is comprised of 24 hospitals, 500 doctors’ offices, 3,600 physicians, post-acute and imaging facilities, a 2.2 million-member health insurance division and international and commercial opportunities. With 60,000 employees, UPMC is Pittsburgh’s largest non-governmental employer. UPMC is organized into four major operation units: provider services, insurance services, UPMC International and UPMC Enterprises.
The University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center profile includes:
- System overview and recent news
- Leadership, org chart, and executive bios
- 2017 strategic priorities
- Population demographics
- Patient volume and financial performance
- VBP performance: UPMC Presbyterian
- Market share and key hospital competitors
- Level of system integration
- Volume-to-Value Status
- Quality measures
- Value-based initiatives
- Population Health Management: behavioral health
- Partnering with UPMC: best practices
- Affiliations: hospitals and other affiliations
- Deployed technologies: clinical systems, EHRs and Revenue cycle management
- Contact information—verified email contacts
This report is provided as an annual subscription, with quarterly updates.
The University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center profile is available now for download. 36 pages, .PDF, Version 1.4, revised June 16, 2017.
Contact us at (480) 305-2059 or email@example.com.