Vanderbilt University Medical CenterDarwin Health
Get a leg up on the competition by having expert knowledge of your customers and competitors. We empower you with actionable intelligence that will help you grow your business.
Our individual health system profiles are compiled for corporate account managers, health system executives, market access management, marketing executives—anyone who needs in-depth information about a specific health system quickly and in an easy-to-read format.
Click here for a sample report.
Vanderbilt University Medical Center System is a renowned teaching institution serving patients in 172 counties in Tennessee, Arkansas and Kentucky. The system is comprised of Vanderbilt University Hospital, Vanderbilt Psychiatric Hospital, Vanderbilt Stallworth Regional Hospital and the Monroe Carell
Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt, for a total of 1,105 beds. The health system offers a health plan through agreements with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee and Aetna.
The Vanderbilt University Medical Center profile includes:
- System overview and recent news
- Leadership, org chart, and executive bios
- Population demographics
- Patient volume and financial performance
- VBP performance: Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Market share and key hospital competitors
- Level of system integration
- Value-based initiatives: bundled payments
- Behavioral health
- Influential faculty
- Affiliations: hospitals and other affiliations
- Deployed technologies: clinical systems and EHRs
- Contact information—verified email contacts
This report is provided as an annual subscription, with quarterly updates.
The Vanderbilt University Medical Center profile is available now for download. 29 pages, .PDF, Version 1.4, revised December 21, 2016.
Contact us at (480) 305-2059 or email@example.com